Product Construction : ▪ Fiber type G652D.
▪ 2 - 288 fibers. ▪ Loose tube fiber jelly filled.
▪ Color coding per TIA/EIA 598B. ▪ Cable jelly filled available upon request.
Central Strength Member : ▪ FRP (Fiber Rainforcement Polymer)
Over strength Member: ▪ Metal Tape (Aluminium or Steel Tape)
▪ Outer Jacket ▪ Black UV and moisture-resistant polyethylene (PE)
▪ Any color of outer jackect available upon request
Features: ▪ Loose tube jelly construction for superior fiber protection.
▪ UV and moisture-resistant design. ▪ Rodent-resistant construction
▪ Dry water block cable for easy of handling and installation.
Performance: ▪ Temperature storage -40°C(-40°F) to +70°C(158°F)
▪ Template installation -30°C(-22°F) to +60°C(140°F)
▪ Temperature operating -40°C(-40°F) to +70°C(158°F)
▪ Minimum Bending Radius
- 20 X OD - installation - 10X OD -in-service
▪ Crush resistance: 1500N(50X100mm)/60s
▪ Application - Outdoor underground Armored cable - Inter-building voice or data communication backbones
- Also can be installed in ducts, underground conduct
Hot Stamp Print: ▪ Raddyfiber manufacturing ltd, Armored, fibercount, fiber type,
- manufacturing date, length, made in Tanzania ▪ Special marking available upon request
Packaging: ▪ Wooden drum: 2km and 4km - Other length less than 4km available upon request